Explore some of this fundamental research by checking out these readings and consider how you can apply them to your work in supporting teachers. If you do, consider the following forum question and share your insights with others taking the course.
- The Power of Feedback (Hattie & Timperly, 2007)
- Hattie, J., & Timperley, H. (2007). The power of feedback. Review of Educational Research 77(1), 81-112. doi:10.3102/003465430298487
- Hattie, J. (2009). Visible learning: A synthesis of over 800 meta-analyses relating to achievement. New York, NY: Routledge.
- Growth Mindset (Dweck, 2006)
- Dweck, C. (2006). Mindset: The new psychology of success. New York: Random House.
- Teacher Efficacy (Bandura, 1997)
- Bandura, A. (1997). Self-efficacy: The exercise of control. New York: Freeman